Saturday, November 24, 2007

pigeon toes

It sure has been a while since I've written anything on my blog. The kids are surely growing taller by the minute. Everytime they wake up I think another foot has been added to their growth charts. Jordan is not only walking, but she is running (pigeon toes and all) Poor child is so pigeon toed, she looks like she is trying to run into herself. She is such an acrobat too. Jumps on the couch as if it were her own jungle gym. Tyler on the other hand is not as brave. She is not too crazy about heights. Six feet six inches is waaaaaay too high for her. Kaitlin is a walking musical. Loves to talk and sing. Jeremy is just being cool. I am the mother of a soon to be high school graduate. Wow...I can't believe it. Time just continues to march on and on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home