Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Closer to baby due date

Only a few short weeks and we'll have another baby Stowers in the house. I'm not sure I should be nervous or excited. I'm a little of both. I feel like I'm pretty much ready for this baby to come. On the other hand, I'm starting over...that tends to cause a bit of nervousness. However, once that baby gets here it will be all good. I feel good, just a bit blimpier (I'm sure that isn't a word) Everyone says I look good, I'm not sure what they are looking at. Dexter is fine, until I call him and tell him, "Honey, its time..." The panic will creep its way in. As for the kids: Jeremy doesn't really care one way or the other. He would like to have a little brother, but he does a lot of his own thing and what more can I say. Kaitlin is very excited especially if it is a boy. She really wants a baby brother. I think she thinks that things will somehow be different if she has a brother. Heee heee she is in for a rude awakening....Tyler is trilled now that she is going to be a big sister. The countdown is 26 days until due date and 21 days until possible induction...However, the possibilties are endless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home