Friday, March 17, 2006

Countdown to next Baby Stowers.

Well, the count down to the next family member is under way. Due date: 4/15/2006. Wow, less than one month away. I just don't think this baby will let me wait that long though. People have asked me if I'm getting excited. Excited, nervous, etc. Another baby...starting over....exciting, yet scarey. Dexter has been doing a lot of nesting lately. Quite a bit more than mom here. I came home last Saturday morning after working all night. Apparently, I wasn't the only one working all night. My darling husband cleaned out every cupboard in the entire kitchen. Scrubbed everything clean until we had no soap left for any other cleaning in the house. Not only did he clean, but he also rearranged everything. Whew...he made me tired watching him. I have all the baby clothes clean (hope its a girl) Hee hee. 98% girl clothes. Oh well, I guess the baby will wear lots of pink the first few weeks regardless. We (or rather I ) opted not to find out this time, so it is all a guessing game. I think it will be fun, Dexter doesn't agree though. (Imagine that) I'm starting to get a little curious myself, but not enough to rush and have another ultrasound. We certainly can't change our order now. Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home