Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm back!!!

Yes, you got it right! I'm back. It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything. Well, I couldn't remember my password and all that jazz. Obviously, I already had another blog created that I had somehow forgotten. Anyway, long story short, I have finally figured out how to get back onto my own webpage. (Nice) The kids are growing.....worse than weeds....

Jordan is now crawling, sitting up, and attempting to stand. Sometime she actually achieves it. Tyler is getting taller and taller. She is four now and should be looking me eye to eye to eye to eye VERY soon. Jeremy has broken a few razors with that facial hair. Kaitlin, as usual, is her normal nonstop talk (I don't know where that comes from) Poor Dexter is back to the grind today after a bit of a break for the holidays. (What break?!!!)

Well, there is the update. Short and sweet. Not much has changed. Until the next time........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home